Seeking Pony Vectors!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do you have a massive 4000x4000(or just high quality) pony vector sitting in your folder begging to be used on something?  I am gathering a whole bunch of them for future banners and stuff.  If you guys could toss them my way via email that would be great! Preferably as attachments (Ie unzipped, unless your email service doesn't allow large image file uploads).  I have a bunch saved up right now, but I'm sure I'm missing a few.

I'll dump the vector folder here for everypony else to take advantage of, since pony vectors are awesome.  It's just a pain digging through deviant art and ponibooru for them. 

Thanks bronies~

Email is Sethisto@gmail.com as always

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment