Discussion: What are your views on fanfiction...?

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, April 23, 2011

Now I know a good amount of you have no interest in fanfiction at all, but everyone is free to comment here.

Lately I have seen yet another influx of fan fiction...  some good, some bad.  It's difficult to not just spam the front page with it.

I'm thinking of limiting it a bit further.  I have been lenient with a lot of this stuff, mainly because I don't want to alienate anyone from contributing to the community as a whole... but lately it seems like people are just sending in rough drafts with hopes of getting feedback and editing once they are posted. The pre-readers have done an awesome job of filtering all of this stuff, which is clearly shown by how many 5 star fics I have been tossing into the archive lately. 

(More After the Break)
Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment