Popular Posts: Remove or Keep? And Other News

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, April 25, 2011

You may have seen that huge pile of words and images on the left hand side bar labeled "popular posts".  It's something blogger has built in that takes the top 10 most viewed posts in the last 7 days and features them in order. 

I added it mainly to test it, but it pretty much just chooses episode posts/drawfriend stuff! Go figure! Do any of you actually use it? 

Also in other news, upcoming Drawfriend Posts are getting a bit of a facelift. All of the stuff currently queued (9 images right now) has a source attached.  Hopefully this will allow me to post a DA page or something for everything.

I only hit /co/ once or twice a day now briefly (I think they hate me now anyway for some reason) so most of the drawfriend stuff will be from my normal, every-4-hour dig on DA/Penny Arcade/Allspark/Ponibooru/Ponychan/Fimchan/mlparena/furryaffinitywithsafesearchonohgod. I think that about covers most of pony image content out there.

Anyway off to bed! I have some stuff set to start posting in a few hours. Hopefully nothing breaks!   

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment