Comics: Lost to Fashion/Running of the Bees

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Friday, September 2, 2011





Source
When I saw the above comic, my jaw hung open on my mouth in shock. Then, I began giggling madly. And then I immediately had to kick myself for laughing. Just to give you an idea of what sort of treat you're in for (and make no mistake, I love me some reactionary whiplash). Also, a fun bit of trivia: both of today's comics were forwarded to me be Seth, with the subject line "Uh... I don't get it". So if you read these and understand them, then you're Smarter than a Blogpony. That sounds like a great idea for a game show. Who could we get to host it?

Pictured below: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!



{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment