Art: ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL Ponies

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Usually I frown upon such nonsense, especially when Deviant Art is flooded with more ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL Sonic and Spyro characters than there are autistic children to think them up... but something about this series makes it seem..alright.  This is beyond disturbing, but at the same time the basic template for the ponies is just... appealing. (pic above is the opposite of appealing and an example of ridiculous OC )

Here are some more well done OC ponies.  I apologize if I miss your special secret pony waifu, but I can only take so many before I have to stop!  Feel free to post a link to yours, and if it's original in a good way, I'll toss it up here.  These are just a few of the ones that stand out in my mind. 

First off, Tron pony.  You really can't go wrong with this one.  Is it supposed to actually be Tron? Or just a random pony on the grid?

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment