Drawfriend Stuff #99

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, June 6, 2011

You guys will ship these ponies with anything edition. Source

This drawfriend... It's pretty epic. I almost considered just skipping 99 and going straight to 100 with it.  It's going to be really difficult to top.  Hell it took almost 2 hours just to compile it all.

Not only are the normal images great, but the event ones were also overwhelmingly hard to choose from.  I had about 25 picked out of the post, and had to throw them all into a random generator.  Then I broke down and added a few more.  Expect that section to be the largest so far.

I guess it's fitting for 10mil! I'm already getting images in my mail specifically for #100 (one from Madmax that definitely fits the celebratory level of the post and already claimed top position!). Chances are it will happen on Wednesday, so feel free to prep for it. 

Anyway onward to Drawfriend #99!

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment