Drawfriend Stuff: OC Ponies Edition #3

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, June 18, 2011

A few Drawfriends ago, I asked if any of you would want me to bring back OC pony compilations.  I used to do them when this was a primarily /co/ blog, to mixed reactions.  They were relatively difficult to build, and less popular than normal drawfriend, so I dropped the concept.  

Now that "Friendship is magic" on DA brings up 30 pages a day though, I think I can handle it.

I tried to get a huge variety here, so feel free to comment on them individually so I can determine what NOT to post. I'm not really huge on OC ponies myself, so I don't know all of the "rules".

If all goes well, I might do another in the future.

There are also a few crossovers mixed in.   It's difficult to tell the difference. 

Anyway on with the OC pony show! Those of you who hate OC ponies should probably just avoid this!

( Please do not send me your OC ponies! Thanks! )

Source 1
Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment