Email Issue

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Thursday, June 23, 2011

 Read: I Got your email, but if you responded to my response, I did not get that!

What you can do: Send brand new emails to Sethisto@gmail.com, do NOT use existing email threads for any replies on anything done in the last two days.  

If you sent a reply to me in the last 36ish hours, it looks like everything was going to my @equestriadaily.com account, so I didn't get it.  Feel free to forward replies to Sethisto@gmail.com instead.  That's... 600 emails right now to sort through, and I honestly just don't have time right now.

Sorry to all of you who thought I didn't respond.  I need to go dig out all of the pre-reader responses from that one then axe it completely, so stories might be delayed a bit.

*NOTE* I got initial responses, but all replies were sent to the other one

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment