Kids React To: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Friday, June 24, 2011

Epic Rap Battles fell through, which was partly my fault.  Apparently you need to choose a famous historical figure to match someone up with, and I didn't bother to research it beyond the 2 emails asking me to plug AJ Vs RD.  We can try that again later. 

This one is much easier though.  Kids React just takes something ridiculous and plays it for these kids. 

Someone has already set up a comment, directly linked below!

DO NOT CREATE A NEW COMMENT THREAD.

Stick with the one, and vote it to the sun and beyond

Anyway, you can find the comment here!

And if you guys want, we can try Epic Rap battle again.  I was thinking Twilight Sparkle Vs. Some Famous Religious Figure or something. 

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment