Newbie Artist Training Grounds: Day 11

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, June 6, 2011


I'm a puppeteer edition. I'm not going to be able to type much today, because I need to spend this time icing my poor little hoof, which I burned on the stove trying to cook a late night snack for myself. Words are agony. Efficiency of words, go go go! A veritable explosion of ponies! 275 cosplayers attended tonight's convention.

Daily reminder of the submission guidelines. Send questions or entries in case of script failure to phoe@equestriadaily.com Don't stop being awesome, ever. Keep drawing, keep having fun. You're the best students a blogprincess could ask for.

The Theme of the Day

Draw a pony involved in a rope trick. Rodeos, magic shows, and... um... other things rule this day. You score bonus points if the pony of your choice botches the trick. You gain triple points if it's a pegasus, as figuring out the impact of rope caught on wing is the most complicated visual among those possible. At least, I think so. Secret quadruple bonus points if you figure out exactly what I'm hoping to see.
A lot of points on the line tonight, and who knows what you might be able to redeem them for come the end of June?

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment