Newbie Artist Training Grounds: Day 24

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Sunday, June 19, 2011


Tears Can Be Cute, Too Edition. Or "Phoe needs to learn that when an idea inspires her, she should run with it without fear". This is the 3rd or so topic that I was convinced beyond all reason would wind up being controversial and hated, but I ran with it anyway because I thought the potential imagery was so strong. And every time, instead of that controversy, I get a ton of amazing art. Tonight? Oh my goodness gracious me, tonight. Absolutely incredible, the things you have drawn. Prepare to be rocked from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other, and then back again by these 161 soulful and expressive ponies. Our grand total for the event is now 4,518, which easily puts us within striking range of 5,000 by the end of this event. It's officially our goal!

Now filled with renewed vigor, energy, and purpose I link you once again to the submission guidelines for the night. And don't forget you can drop me a line at phoe@equestriadaily.com if there's anything I can help you with! And thank you all for confirming to me that it's worth constantly adding this boring little paragraph every single night.

The Theme of the Day

Draw a pony dancing. After getting all of the negative feeling out of their system, the ponies are feeling great and want to express that boundless joy to the world. Also, Pinkie just bought the latest DDR game, and is throwing a party to celebrate. Everypony's invited. This doubles as your opportunity to dry drawing a pony in a Gala style dress if you're interested: I'm trying not to do any more "dress a pony in x" themes, but that one still interests me.

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment