PMVs: Mustache Feeling // Ponyland // Your Horoscope for Today

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Some more PMVs for your daily pony consumption. Have some Rarity.

These posts are, like, my only chance to write whatever I feel like. Last time I did, I got a fic out of it- and a pretty nice one, too, so that was cool. I just don't really have any other place on the blog to express myself, and, well, Seth doesn't usually read what I write before I post it. Phoe has her Training Ground posts, Seth has the rest of the blog, and I've just kinda gotta make due with what I've got. It's fun in the way that a restriction can be fun if you turn it on its head. Like bondage. But I'm not going to talk about bondage, that's Phoe's schtick.

I dunno what I'm trying to say to you, really. I'm not good at being entertaining. Whenever I try, there's always that voice in the back of my mind that says, "Cereal, this rant isn't pony-related, stop bothering the big ponies and go to bed." Because, of course, these posts are scheduled far in advance, and sometimes late at night I've got a lot on my mind and sometimes I just like the sound of my own typing.

I haven't got a point. I'm not trying to tell anyone anything, or be depressing, or sarcastic, or anything like that. I'm just a pony talking to the internet.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Go about your day, ponies. Life is what you make of it.



1) Mustache Feeling
2) Ponyland
3) Your Horoscope for Today

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment