Comics: The Fresh Princess of Ponyville // Ego's Celestia

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, July 26, 2011



So apparently the above comic was sent to us in story post format, which completely confused me, because I was halfway through formatting it as a story post, and then I got to the part where I link the story with the title, and they were image links instead! A normal person would have recognized their mistake, but my brain just shut off for a good half a minute in complete confusion. That seems to be happening to me more often lately. My inbox is so full of pony that when I reach a non-pony email I have to sit there for a second and process the fact that it's not a pony thing I'm looking at. Emails from my professor, for instance. It's disorientating. Apparently Phoe has the same problem, so at least I'm not alone.

So anyway, the comic: Part I Part II | Part III |

After the page break we also have another comic by Ego, which is a continuation/alteration of her Luna one showing her stages of life. I get so jealous when I see this pony's art, for serious. I can't draw to save my life.

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment