Exclusive My Little Pony Comic-Con Poster

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, July 20, 2011


This is fantastic. I'll copy-paste the Facebook message, because it does a better job of explaining this than I will, because I'm just making incoherant noises at the moment:

We’re all so excited to be in San Diego for Comic-Con International! Are any of our fans here too? Visit us at booth #3329 and you could snag 1 of 5,000 exclusive Comic-Con 2011 posters, while supplies last! Act quickly, these will only be available at Comic Con and once they’re gone, they’re gone :)

Pretty much every major and minor and background pony is proudly featured on this poster. Some of the notable ones are our ever-present mascot Derpy, Lyra and Bon-Bon, and, to my utter delight, Octavia. I'm serious, Octavia is back there, and she didn't get a single line in the entire show. I'm so happy.

I have a mission for you all. If you go to Comic-Con, please, grab me one of these posters. You'll pretty much be my best friend forever.

EDIT: For those wondering, the QR code on the bottom just leads to the Making of Season One video we've posted here already.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment