More Hub Commercials Appear

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, July 9, 2011


Now, I know what you're going to say:

Cereal, these are just sections of the show's songs with the Hub logo tossed in at the end!

Well, yeah. It is. I know we're all spoiled by the fabulous iPony commercial that was released yesterday- myself included, of course. I must have watched that thing a million times just giggling my flank off because I have nothing better to do but procrastinate with ponies, but what you have to realize is that not every commercial can be an Equestria Girls or an iPony. Sometimes you need normal commercials, too. Small, easy to make ones that don't take a million years and billions of dollars to construct like the last two must have, spectacular as they may be to behold.

I know you're not convinced. It's okay. It's a fun montage to listen to, at any rate. And, really, isn't that all that matters?

You can find it here, on Vimeo.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment