PMV: Race Like Rainbow Dash / My Little Eve: Spaceships are Magic / Pinkie Pie's On Crack

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, July 19, 2011


I get a lot of Rainbow Dash PMV's. Most are just 4 minutes of Dash flying around with rock music in the background. It's a breath of fresh air when someone actually throws custom graphics into a PMV, especially one I have seen 300 times.

I may not like dubstep, and it may be 49 seconds long, but it does a a great job of "selling" Dash.  If there was a cartoon starring just her, I would want something like this to be the intro.  

Also a movie trailer with Dash!

And some Pinkie Pie... poor, poor, Pinkie Pie.

1.) Race Like Rainbow Dash
2.) My Little Eve: Spaceships are Magic
3.) Pinkie Pie's On Crack

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment