Pony Comedy Event!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, July 11, 2011

Another event you say?!

Yes! I like events!  I've also lost my mind a bit today.  I'm sure any of the 20 people that keep talking to me on gtalk can attest to that! 

This one is simple.  Take a comedy skit of at least 50 seconds, and make a PMV out of it.

Yes, that's it.

Send an email to Sethisto@gmail.com in this exact format:

Email Subject Line- COMEDY PMV

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F19lOszAqW8&feature=feedu

Video Title: Pony Card Table Dating

Highlight that, copy it, paste it, and replace the link/video title with your link/video title.

Deadline will be Thursday at 11:59 PM!

Also now that I have everyone's attention.  The queues for pretty much everything are huge right now!  So be patient! Now back to burying myself in the greatest most powerful playlist ever. 

Example video from after the break!
Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment