Pony UNO Cards

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, July 4, 2011


Spoilers: I don't actually know how to play Uno. I was taught at one point when I was a little colt and now I have completely forgotten the rules. Actually, I forgot the day after I was taught them. This was all before Wikipedia existed, obviously, so I couldn't just look them up again. Wikipedia can be a fun game in itself, by the way. If you've never played the Wikipedia game, try this- start by clicking on the link that takes you to a random page, and, by only clicking to other articles listed in the page, time how long it takes you to get to the page for Philosophy. Lowest amount of clicks wins.

Anyway, now that everypony is off doing that, I'm proud to roll out these Pony UNO cards. They're all ready-to-print in 300DPI, with each individual card being 56 mm в 88 mm. As you can see by the preview above, you have a choice of five ponies. Each is a complete deck.

Credit for these goes to The Owl, who hangs out on Ponychan. Go find him and thank him!

You can find all five sets in a ZIP file, hosted here.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment