Story: My Little Time Lord (Updated Story 1, Part 6!)

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, July 16, 2011

[Shipping][Crossover] Some more Derpy hooves stuff.  This time by a new author who hasn't shown up here before: Victorian Hellsly!
Summary: Little Ditzy "Derpy Hooves" Doo wasn't anything like the other ponies in Ponyville. Maybe it was destiny that led her to the colt with the wild brown mane and the hourglass cutie mark...
My Little Time Lord
My Little Time Lord Chapter 2
My Little Time Lord Chapter 3 
My Little Time Lord Chapter 4 
My Little Time Lord Chapter 5: The New Pony Earth Part I
My Little Time Lord Chapter 6: The New Pony Earth Part II (New!)

[Crossover][Shipping]
Description: The mysterious Doctor Whoof and his wonky-eyed companion have vanquished the Dalek-Cybermen Alliance and saved the citizens of Ponyville from the wrath of their evil plot! But, as Ponyville rebuilds, ponykind finds itself under attack. Never before seen creatures are bleeding through from the darkness, their origins unknown and their intent indecipherable.

The Doctor and his companion have disappeared, and ponykind, scarred by war, must defend itself. From the ashes of that dark conflict a new order has arisen, tasked with protecting the future. Torchwood: outside the Monarchy, beyond the Royal Guard. Equestria’s fate hangs in the balance. Will Torchwood be ready?
Torchwood: Ponyville Part 1
Torchwood: Ponyville Part 2

Additional Tags: Spin-off, Torchwood, action, kissy-kiss, Doctor Who

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment