30 Million Pageviews Contest!!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, August 17, 2011



So, I was just thinking to myself that I hadn't really exploded my inbox in a while, when I was asked to host a contest! We're approaching 30 million page views (which was a stupidly huge number the last time I checked), and Jake Heritagu wants to make it the most memorable landmark yet! But he needs your help to do it. The short version is that if you send me comics and pictures of ponies celebrating the big event, you could potentially win prizes. Prizes like Steam purchases and drawings of your own request. Major, major props to Jake for fronting the prize pool out of his own pocket saddlebag (silly Phoe, ponies don't have pockets!). Find the full rules in the man's own words after this convenient page break:



Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment