Comic: Mix Up

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, August 16, 2011




Click for Full Comic
I'm surprised it took this long to ponify Jayson.  Daniel Ingram has had a pony for a few months now.

I have to admit... I didn't really understand the potato thing much at first.   Why does the demigod of ponydom roll with a golden russet avatar?

After a bit of research, I found out just how noble potatoes actually are. Have some interesting potato facts:
  • The average American eats 126 pounds of potatoes a year.  I'm pretty sure I double that though with how many ridiculously delicious french fries I consume.  

  • New York consumes more potatoes than any other state.  

  • In 1802, Thomas Jefferson was the first person to serve French Fries in the United States

  • All 50 states grow potatoes

  • The largest potato ever grown was a whopping 7 pounds

  • Potatoes are in fact vegetables

So there you have it!  Something so vital to the American way of life surely deserves such an illustrious position!

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment