Comics: Appletastic Edition

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Today's a two-fer, 'cause we've got a lot of comics trickling in and not a lot of time to post them. In fact, by the time you're reading this, I'll have already snuck off into the... erm, day to a gaming convention where I will spend 4 days window shopping and drinking my friends' alcohol. Because I'm cool like that. I know, I know, nopony cares about my personal life, but when Sethisto accidentally sets this place on fire, you've got to know who to turn to to put it out. It's only responsible. Anyways, up above we've got a little bit of Applejack being a silly paraplegic pony by... I believe that signature reads Maines, and below a fun little ditty by AleximusPrime in which Applebloom toooooootally gets her Cutie Mark. No really! It's so magical. Enjoy, and remember to wait one hour before swimming!

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment