Flash Event: OC Pony Submission Post

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, August 22, 2011


This post filled with random OC ponies is brought to you by Brony Cola! Brony Cola- refreshing in a way that it probably shouldn't be. Enjoy one today!

So, yeah. Apparently I learned nothing from the speedfic competition, and I forgot that you're all insane ponies with no regard to the sanctity of my inbox. Counting all the late submissions, there's something like 150+ OC ponies in there. Seth's fired off an email to our previous code provider to see if we can't get our hooves on Calamari's code from the Training Grounds to modify for events like this.

In the meantime, I'm going to pick ten ones that stuck out to me. And you're going to like it.

Ponies are after the break.

The post that spawned this is here.

Go ahead and post your ponies/bios in the comments!

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment