Flash Event: Random Pony Extravaganza

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, August 22, 2011



>mfw Seth poked his head into my office last night and told me to do an event. So, here, have an event!

This event will last for ONE HOUR ONLY. Hence, a 'flash event'. That means if you see a post above this, time's up.

Here are your instructions:

  1. Go here, to General Zoi's pony generator.

  2. Hit 'Random' only once.

  3. Write a short bio for your generated pony. By short, I mean under 200 words.

  4. Send both things to CerealVelocity@equestriadaily.com with your name and the header 'OC PONY'! I don't need a Google Doc with your bio- just a paste into the email is fine.


I'll compile the results sometime tonight if I'm not too busy playing Human Revolution. That comes out today, by the way. Somepony lied to me.


Go.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment