My Little Brony Sneaks to the Top of Youtube?

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Friday, August 19, 2011

I admit, my Youtubefoo isn't that amazing.  I usually click browse, and hit up the science category... ignoring everything else.    The videos on the top of this page are almost always completely unrelated to what I'm interested in.

Imagine my amazement when My Little Brony was up there.

I'm not sure how critical this is, but talking to my more YouTube savvy friends on steam and hearing their seething pony hatred bubble over after sharing the screenshot seems to point to it being positive (For us at least). 

Feel free to yell at me if they have some sort of video matchmaking outside of the main Youtube page.  I was under the impression that these were specifically picked out though. 



{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment