Pony Plush Compilation

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Friday, August 5, 2011

Source

Dude.

Do you see these plushies? Holy crap. These things are literally the cutest things I have ever laid my eyes on. They look like they're made of clouds and hugs and tissues and happiness. Look at Pinkie's face. Just look at it. Have you ever seen a happier pony? Magnastorm even made Nightmare Moon look adorable as hell. Do you realize how hard that is?

I refuse to act rationally about these. I want one so bad. You have no idea. I would never part with it. So, uh, if anyone wants to send me one, you'll be my BFF. I'll write your name on my arm. I'll embarrass you with one of those unboxings, too. I swear I'll do it.

You can find more pictures of these particular pony plushes, as well as some submissions from two other plush creators (keyismykitty and brainbread) after the page break.

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment