Story: Breaking Bricks

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, August 13, 2011


[Noir-mal][Dramedy][Wth are these tags?] "This is one of the only, if not THE only, ponies-in-a-realistically-" dark"-world stories I've had almost nothing but pleasure reading and want to read more of....It certainly sets a high standard for character-driven first person pony noir."- Pre Reader #2


Author: Aquaman52
Description: If this were a normal case, I wouldn't be chasing after a foalnapper who keeps mailing me riddles that he expects me to solve. I wouldn't be living with an alcoholic perfume salesmare who can't hardly remember her own name, let alone mine. And I certainly wouldn't be turning the fair town of Ponyville upside-down looking for somepony I didn't really want to find in the first place.

Then again, if this were a normal case, they probably wouldn't have hired me to crack it.
Breaking Bricks Part 1
Breaking Bricks Part 2


Additional Tags: Private investigator meets persistent interrogator.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment