Story: With a Little Help From My Friends (Update Part 9+10!)

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Friday, August 19, 2011

[Normal] CAPITALISM!  It's all OC ponies, so that usually defaults to a derpy image.

Author: BillyColt
Description: Hoofston is a normal town, for the most part. It has its shopkeepers, its eccentrics, its shut-ins, and its civil servants. It's quite dull, really. One day, a vagabond with a song in his heart (and not a lot in his head) comes to town, to see if he can't spark a little music into everypony's hearts.
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 1 
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 2
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 3
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 4
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 5 
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 6 
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 7
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 8
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 9 (New!)
With a Little Help From My Friends Part 10 (New!)


Additional Tags: A stupid musician and others.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment