April Foals Competiton Complete!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Friday, April 15, 2011

Hooray! April foals has come to a close! My poor side bar will once again be free to display questionably pony polls and other nonsense. 

Thanks to everyone that participated! I'm sure I sound like a broken record when I say that I'm still amazed at how many people entered, but it's the truth!

The winners of the final story competition are below!

First place gets a Madmax Drawing, and second place will receive Portal 1.

Also thank you to all the reward donators!  It made this whole contest a lot more interesting. 

Here are the final poll results.  That was a crazy close last hour for the top 2, with a margin of only one vote for a good 10 minutes or so. 


Grats to Blueshift2k! You totally deserve it! I'll send Madmax a message on deviantart letting her know you won. 

Anyway thanks again for all the participation!  These ponies wouldn't be anywhere near their current internet phenomenon status without this amazing community backing it up.  If we keep this up, the 7 month pony drought won't be anywhere near as devastating to my equine starved brain!  

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment