International Friendship Day!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, July 30, 2011

For those of you following the nightly updates, you probably know that today was International Friendship day. What did you guys do to celebrate? Did your take part in the synchtube marathon? (That is still going I think). Did you hang with non brony friends?

I just got back from the Arizona Meetup. It was packed! It's pretty amazing to see 50 other pony obsessed people all talking about the show and stealing pizza the second it hits the tables.

I'll do a writeup about that tomorrow when I get some more pictures! (My phone was pretty much dead, and I am lost without GPS so I could only snag a few.)

Also my Super Smash Brothers Brawl group after the break! (Which I apparently suck at now.)
Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment