Deletions and Modification Requests

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

As always, If you authors/artists/ect need me to fix/delete something, feel free to email me.  I am always willing to fix up your story posts the way you want them to look, including the image used.  I borrow from drawfriend posts because I think having community stuff linked is cool even outside of friend-offs. 

And on the topic of  Deletions (since I keep getting emails bleh).  Moderation on any forum/chan/board has always been my bane.  I hate seeing discussions closed due to some power hungry moderator thinking his/her user-base can't handle it on their own, so you probably have seen the flame wars that erupt, and me doing absolutely nothing about it.  This website allows anon posting for a reason, and I want to keep that in tact. I have yet to delete any comments, and I want to keep it that way.

Sometimes the actual author requests that I remove their story, and I am perfectly fine with that. So far I have only deleted 2 story's on author request. It's not my content, I just post it and keep it neat and organized.

Obviously if something illegal pops up, I will have to axe it, but that's common sense.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment