7 Days...

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Sunday, July 24, 2011


She's real. I didn't want to believe it, but she's real. The Pink One hides among us. Watching. Waiting. Giggling.

There is a... a video. Watch the -- no! Don't watch it. Never watch the video. If you watch it, She comes. She comes and she takes you away. And once she lets you go, it's not the same. The world outside my window is so gray now. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. So lifeless and dull. The sound summer wind rustling through the leaves and the grass is a soulless, hollow noise. The branches sway, not in dance but in horrid, mechanical mockery. Even the sun is blotted out behind a sky of endless, dreary clouds. None of it compares to the vibrancy of Her streamers. None of it. Maybe... maybe if I share it, She would let me come back. That would be... nice.

Twitch. Twitcha twitch. Parties forever. FOREVER...
Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment