Archaeology Event: Stories!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, July 18, 2011


Rarity is eating marshmallows up there. I am not even kidding when I say I performed her laugh when I saw this picture. It's so perfect that it nearly broke me.

Okay, so this isn't really an event, per se. And yes, I did spell that right this time, for everypony who complained that I spelled it wrong last time. Per se. Bite me. Anyway, we've gotten a few requests over time to bring back the story archaeology posts. For those uninitiated, these posts were something that Seth did when the blog was still a baby where he would go back and dig up stories posted a while ago that may not have gotten as many views or comments as they probably deserved when they were published. Well, today I have five fics for you that the pre-readers have chosen that fit these general guidelines: they're all old, and they all have under twenty comments on them.

It's time for a blast from the past, ponies. Enjoy these classic stories! Oh, and by the way, several of my fics did qualify for this post, but I didn't include them because I'm not an attention horse. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Doctor Whoof and the Gala of Terror
One Problem Child
Swayback Mountain
Special Derplivery
The Storyteller

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment