Interview: Jayson Thiessen (Friendship is Magic Director)

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, July 11, 2011


"Phoe, why is there a picture of a man who is not a pony on the blog?"

Well, I'll tell you. That is Jayson Thiessen, the Director of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Captain of the good ship lollipony from here on out, and all around awesome guy. And we're posting his picture here because we just got back his responses to our interview questions, which you can see below. We asked 20 questions built around your suggestions, and he soldiered on and responded to every last one of them. I had so much fun composing this interview, and I'm giddy getting to share the results with you now.

I'd like to take this second to thank Mr. Thiessen one more time for agreeing to this and letting us learn that much more about how our favorite equine cartoon lives and breathes every day. I hear he's in a competition to gain Twitter followers. You should thank him to by becoming a follower of @goldenrusset. And thanks as well to Hasbro Studios, producers and developers of series such as Transformers, My Little Pony, and GI Joe Renegades, for oking all of this and generally filling my television with neat cartoons based around your toy lines. You're the best.

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment