Ponies Around the World Round 6

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, July 18, 2011

This is the final labeled round!  All I have left is images that are unlabeled sadly.  I've sent emails to everyone asking them to add stuff to their images, but only about 5 responded.

I'll try to find some time tomorrow to get them all in and label them manually, but I don't really get a whole lot of time for stuff like that, so there might be a delay!

This was an awesome event.  I'm still amazed at how far reaching this community is.  Go ahead and save your vacation shots, I'll probably run this again in the future

This entire thing wasn't even my idea.  Someone sent an email asking me to host something for him, and we eventually decided to just turn it into an event.  You guys are always free to ask me to do events/discussion posts/polls/ect, just drop me a line (Though make it brief!)

Anyway, have some pony!

Oh, and I screwed up on the numbering, so have some Trixie for number 1!
Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment