Friendship is Magic Billboard

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, June 27, 2011

Woah, this thing is awesome.

Check out that smug ass Twilight Sparkle.  That's almost Trixie level right there.

I hope these are the new vectors they use everywhere!

This billboard will be showing up in LA tomorrow.  What better way to attract absolutely everyone?!

You can find the facebook announcement here!


Thanks to everyone that sent it to me!

(Sorry about the delay, I promised myself I'd try to sleep for once, figures I pick the important news day) 

Apparently Cereal created this post for 2:00 PM... so, have his response below! Sorry Cereal! News skips the hourly thing!
The more promotional material I see for this show from the Hub, the more unabashedly excited I get for season two. Doubtless there will be some who think this is taking it too far, but I'm loving this. It's perfect for those who recognize the pun, too. I love puns.

What do you guys think?

Also the image it is based off of


{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment