Story: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bon Bon (Updated Complete!)

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[Normal][Comedy] Only my third post in and already I have no idea what images I should be using. I'm so sorry!

Author: Presspass

Description: A Canterlot newspony's assignments in Ponyville
always seem to go horribly awry, but there's no way some little event
in a sweet shop could get out hoof, right? ...Right...?

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bon Bon: Chapter 1
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bon Bon: Chapter 2


How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bon Bon: Chapter 3 (New!)


Live Reading

Additional Tags: Comedy, Journalism, Luck, Optimism, Original Characters

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment