Speedfic Challenge Compilation Post

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Sunday, June 26, 2011


So I lied. It's up on Sunday. You guys are gonna have to forgive me pretty hard for this one, though.

I can't read all these fics. It's just not possible. You ponies are full of words. I wasn't expecting the length per story, nor the sheer number of them. Good ones, even. I love reading these as much as you guys love writing them, but this would literally take me days to really go over. I did the math. So, I'm going to have to forgo Cereal's Favorites this time in lieu of actually getting these submissions compiled for Sunday.

Another thing to apologize for- I went pretty simple on these. Half of them didn't have titles and/or author names attached to them (because I never asked for either), so I did my best and tried to give everypony at least a name. Next time I'll ask for a simple title and author tag. I wasn't organized enough for this because I wasn't expecting the explosion of material I got.

At the time of writing this particular paragraph, there are 144 full-length submissions about Rainbow Dash trying to cook. From what I did manage to get through, you guys sure did include Fluttershy a lot! I was expecting more Pinkie Pie, to be honest. Maybe I just didn't get to those. Also, a few of you need to get back to me about Docs permissions and stuff.

I'm still contemplating making this a bi-weekly thing. You'll know for sure by next week, depending on how much work it is to make these posts. I wouldn't expect them to work much differently from this one, if I do more of them.

Anyway, all entries are after the page break!

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment