Newbie Artist Training Grounds: Day 22

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Friday, June 17, 2011


Twilight Doesn't Quite Get It Edition. Also, I love pointless capitalization. And pointed capitalization. Oh Celestia I'm so tired. That actually sounded funny to me. Ahahehe... eh. Today also doubles as wishful thinking night because it's the middle of June and I am tremendously hot and haven't gone swimming in... gosh, how long has it been? Years, I think. But these 167 splishy splashy little ponies are making me feel very cool and relaxed. Cool enough to celebrate our total rising all the way to 4,218 in total! *party favors!*

Well, before I pass out let's get this part out of the way. Submission guidelines are here. If there's something else I can help you with, talk to me at phoe@equestriadaily.com. Rain or shine, your Blog Princess is always there to help!

The Theme of the Day

Draw a pony building something. This night is dedicated to productivity. But what are these ponies building? Iono. Tables, houses, computer programs, giant robots, relationships, statues in my own glorious image, shrines to Lyra... you didn't hear that last one!

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment