Brony Day Festivities

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 15th is brony day!

I know a lot of you have stuff planned for it, and I want to create a compilation post for tomorrow night that lets everyone know what is available for the event.  The nightly roundup is cool, and it's where I have been filing most of this, but I think a separate thing would be a bit more spotlighty (even if the roundups do tend to be the most read sections of the blog.)

Send an email with BRONY DAY in caps to Sethisto@gmail.com with all information about your particular event. (note: I'm at about an email a minute right now, so I might not respond to it)

If you want to be Trixie level great and powerful, make it copypastable!  Just sayin.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment