Ponies Around the World Round 1!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Looking at all of these amazing locations, you start to realize how awesome Earth actually is. We may not have Manticores, controllable weather, and anime eyed ponies running around, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring!  I admit, my idea of exploration has always been caves filled with goblins, and planar bastions of various elemental gods (Rallos Zek being the coolest), but this has sort of broadened my horizons a bit.  I have to admit...I jelly! 

Instead of dumping all of these into one massive post, I'm going to be doing it in sets of ~50. The deadline is still tonight at 11:59 PM PST.

Images that are pre-labeled are first to go up.  I'll do the unlabeled ones separate.  It just makes it easier to organize.  If you want to get yours in sooner, go back to the email thread you sent me, label them, then re-send them.

With that being said, I'm going to go backpack across Europe after this event is over! See you all when season 2 comes out!

(I wish... confound that money thing)

Also please note: There will be another 6 or so rounds coming up.  If you read nothing else, read this! Your image isn't forgotten, it's just in line! 
Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment