Broken Comment Box Fixed / Drawing Training Ground

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, May 28, 2011

So, you all may have noticed the lack of a comment box at the bottom of posts earlier.

I have no clue at all why it broke.  It broke on my beta blog too, and I haven't modified that one in a week.

So I had to revert all templates back to default and rebuild everything.  Unfortunately, this means I lost my cool blue "reply" button, and star ratings refuse to move back to the bottom of posts.  They are now right below the title, driving my OCD absolutely insane. 

You can still reply, it's just going to be a [Reply] next to people's names until I shop a new one. 
----------------------------
In other news, the Drawing Training ground post was a huge success! Too much so actually...

Poor Phoe can't be asked to do that every single night.  300 images takes a long time to upload/label.

I am not completely sure how to handle this.  I have been stressing over for the past few hours.   The event is awesome, but that's too much work for one pony to handle!

Maybe a random selection of 50 of them nightly would be best, but that still hurts the point of the event... to see people improve and grow over time.

Maybe we can commandeer a ponychan thread every night and fill THAT up with them, but they wouldn't be stored forever.  I just don't know.

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to email me.  I'm going to bed now though!  This broken code nonsense kept me up late yet again!

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment