Blind Bags On The Way To The USA!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A thread over on MLP Arena has revealed that the blind bag ponies are finally heading to the US!

For those that haven't been following them, they are essentially card packs with a random pony inside, and the only way to get the two inch Fluttershy.  The people over on /toy/ cracked the code a while back, which you can find here.

They are ~$2.00 everywhere else, so probably the same out here!

The exact quote of the email:
Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us regarding the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic product line.

I understand and appreciate your frustrations ----. In an effort to help you locate specific My Little Pony products, can you advise which products you are looking for? If you can give me an idea, I would be most pleased to follow up with our brand team to see if release dates are available. Also, My Little Pony Blind Bags will be released very soon to the U.S. market.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks!"
No telling what the real date will be. 

Right, so...  When can we get that Luna toy? 

Thanks to Sheldon for the heads up!

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment