Newbie Artist Training Grounds: Day 4

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, May 30, 2011




calamari saved my life edition. Did you know I actually got to read things today? I even played some video games! Don't think for a second I would have given up if we hadn't found an alternate route, but after yesterday's low point I think I needed this helping hoof more than I realized. And you guys certainly provided a great stress test for the program today! I'm counting 286 Great and Powerful ponies. A lot more Trollestia than I would have expected, but hey. They don't call her the bestia for nothing.

Here's your nightly reminder to send the next day's images in through this new super awesome program, explained here. If for some reason you just can't get it to work, don't worry about it and just e-mail it instead. I can handle a couple of extra manual uploads on the end easy peasy.

The Theme of the Day

Draw a pony eating fruit. These are art lessons, and this is your obligatory foray into still lifes, except that there are also ponies. Or maybe I just need an excuse to explain why the phrase "Two dollar whole banana" is hilarious. That will make sense tomorrow, I promise.




Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment