Polls!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, May 30, 2011

What would you guys like to see me poll?

I stopped doing them for a while, but I'd like to start regularly posting them again. 

They will now fall hang the bottom right of the blog under the archive.  I figure that's less annoying and doesn't get in the way of the NO FANFICTION button. Sure it might be less obvious, but everypony will scroll down far enough to vote once at some point.

Anyway, I'm busting out a favorite pony poll for the next day and a half (Since this is always fun to see how it evolves over time with different episodes/fan fictions influencing it), then rolling with suggestions. 

Also I get asked a lot why I don't use "everypony" every time. 

I honestly don't know!

Anyway off to bed!

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment