Story News Stuff! Again!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Thursday, May 26, 2011

To help with the process of building the new sorting archive thingy, I'm bringing author tags back to every story on the site.

Or at least the ones with authors who still actually come here!

This won't happen over night, it will be more of a "I have 5 minutes of free time so I'll label things!"

Anyway, if you have a story on the website that doesn't have an "Author: YourName" Tag, feel free to email me, follow this template though!

1.) Author: Your Name (Capitalization where it is required!)
2.) Link to your Story/Stories

Nothing else! Just a simple text.  Example:
Author: Sethisto
http://www.equestriadaily.com//2011/05/TheGreatAndPowerfulBorderlineClopfic.html
Thats it! I will see your email, file it into my "author tag folder" and tag it when I have time.  Nice and simple.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment