Newbie Artist Training Grounds: Day 2

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, May 28, 2011


My face when SO MANY PONIES (312!!!). I don't know quite what I was expecting when we launched this project, but this goes so far past that I don't even know what to say. And it's the first day. You're nuts and I love you for it. More on that after the page break.

But with a new day comes a new theme! As before, please send your submissions to phoe@equestriadaily.com, using Artist Training Grounds Day 2 in the subject line and giving me the image and the name you want to be known by in the body. Attachments or links are both acceptable.

The Theme of The Day

Draw a pony jumping. Dynamic action poses are go! As always, exactly how you interpret the theme is up to you. If I don't see at least one pogo stick, I will be disappointed.

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment