Newbie Artist Training Grounds: Day 3

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Artist Training Grounds, I should have banned Pinkie Pie edition. I think in a week or so I might experiment with disallowing the images that follow too obvious, but now that I've typed that I out it feels too mean. Perhaps an incentive system? You can get bonus points for looking for ways to trot off the beaten path, and then at the end you can trade in your points for... shoot I don't have anything to give away except smiles and hugs. I hope those are good enough! Today's image count: 277 ponies in all!

We have a new system for submissions now, sure to cause 63.7% less stress. Roughly speaking. See this post for details. Also, as this is already becoming something of an issue, here's an extra reminder to pay attention to the theme. I'm giving you guys a huge amount of leeway, but part of the reason for the themes is to force you to exercise your creative muscles in as many different ways as possible. If you give me 30 days worth of ponies standing there like lumps with placid smiles, that's not really helping you out! When I ask for jumping ponies, I expect them to jump. Or have jumper cables attached to them. More on that after the break.

The Theme of the Day

Draw a pony dressed as The Great and Powerful Trixie! That's right, to please our prestigious premier purveyor of pony pleasures, Phoe presents this perfect proposal: it's Trixie Cosplay night! Bonus points for including an irate, disrobed Trixie somewhere. Remember, Sethisto is watching! =D


Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment