Italian Episode One + Opening

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Monday, August 29, 2011

Apparently that TV spot from a few days ago actually was the intro song.

I'll be honest, I like the lack of a "My Little Pony" jingle at the start.  That has always been a hurdle for me in showing friends the series.  It pretty much always elicits groans. The rest of the song is great, but the first 5 seconds are always difficult! I was also told by Cereal that I only like it because I like anime, so maybe it will click for those of you who are in the same boat.

In Italy, they apparently split each episode up to 10 minute segments, so only the first half is out right now.  You still get to see a few of the mane cast voice overs though. 

Episode 1/2+Intro Lyrics is after the break!

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment