Story: Through The Eyes of Another Pony (Update Part 5!)

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, August 31, 2011


[Human In Equestria] [Comedy][Adventure]

Author: CardsLafter
Description:
"So yeah, I'm a human.  And now I'm a pony.  No, that's not a joke, though I would laugh if it were.  All I did was party at my place and pass out, only to wake up in Ponyville.  Now you must be thinking I had one too many, and I'm right there with you.  But no drunken hallucination lasts this long and whatever the case, The Nightmare seems to have a problem with me.  A big one.

So now, armed with my cigarettes and some cool unicorn magic, I have to fight off The Nightmare, my own Fanbronyism, and try to find the time to let the ponies give me a name.  I know, I suggested getting a pony name first, but they're pretty excited about that.  Not sure why.  All of the ponies in this town are crazy."

Through The Eyes of Another Pony Part 1
Through The Eyes of Another Pony Part 2
Through The Eyes of Another Pony Part 3
Through The Eyes of Another Pony Part 4
Through The Eyes of Another Pony Part 5 (New!)

Additional Tags: Humans Are Not Monsters, Okay?

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment